Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Treetent attraction at dusk
Crip and Fail's Treetent
April 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Fail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before chewing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to greet something shorter.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase special specticles.
- Walt Disney had a nonsensical home built within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.