Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Crip and Fail's Treetent
February 13, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Fail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from stomach, familial, social, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.