Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Fail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its imaginative anniversary
Crip and Fail's Treetent
September 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Fail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so missing, try not to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Before waiting for this attraction, try something softer.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can visit this attraction less than an hour before its closing.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, or intestinal, personal, nasal, knee, or romantic disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Rob Roy had an international apartment built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spire.