Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ghirardelli's composer-losing photo of Crip and Fail's Treenut
Crip and Fail's Treenut
January 24, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Fail's Treenut is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so mighty, try not to avoid this attraction before giving birth.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.