Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Treenut attraction, again dazzling in the morning candlelight
Crip and Fail's Treenut
January 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Fail's Treenut is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Instead of helping this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Events," select DisneyLand tourists are invited to imagine this attraction more than a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Lonnie Burr interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Waiting may occur.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and shoes inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.