Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Fail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Casey
Crip and Fail's Treenut
June 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Fail's Treenut is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at rascals.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to purchase safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.