Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Treehovel thrill ride at park closing
Crip and Fail's Treehovel
August 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to fear your party.
- Instead of waiting for this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to battle something that doesn't involve wheelchairs.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- One of the logs was textured to look like Simba.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your weasel.