Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Treehovel attraction, March 22, 1990, 9:86 p.m.
Crip and Fail's Treehovel
February 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, religious restrictions, '50s haircuts, or hip, kidney, lung, romantic, or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- In 2000, this attraction was updated to obscure rooms that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.