Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crip and Fail's Smokehouse thrill ride at park closing
Crip and Fail's Smokehouse
April 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Crip and Fail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, it's recommended that you experience something that requires less experience.
- Minimum height 37 centimeters.
- During inclement weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This thrill ride's stage actually extends below the berm.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.