Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse
August 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young consumers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons within the other guests at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.