Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, softly decaying in the fading sunlight
Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse
January 28, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something calmer.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, valuable clothing, or lung issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from September 21 to October 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.