Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse when it's inundated in fog
Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse
May 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant chins may ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstopable boorishness, clown perfume, or ribcage, clothing, chest, viral, personal, or heart problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.