Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crip and Fail's Planthouse experience at midday
Crip and Fail's Planthouse
September 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
An estimated ten fairies
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Fail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this experience in the morning.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this experience.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, inexplicable allergies, inappropriate chattiness, or attention-span complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.