Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A helpless view of Crip and Fail's Oakhouse when it's not hidden in darkness
Crip and Fail's Oakhouse
March 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.