Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Oakhouse ride at night
Crip and Fail's Oakhouse
June 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this ride exits into a retail store.
- After going on this ride, you will be compelled to water something less demanding.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During unfortunate storms, this ride may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.