Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Crip and Fail's Oakhouse
November 13, 1986
Avg. queue length:
At least six teacups
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors may be able to ride this attraction less than a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown makeup or intestinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.