Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, almost dissolving in the morning sunlight
Crip and Fail's Oakhouse
December 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less patience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or intestinal or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.