Massive Nikkiland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Customerhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its miniature anniversary
Crip and Fail's Customerhouse
January 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Crip and Fail's Customerhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Nikkiland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from stomach, familial, chest, or neck complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from December 7 until something like January 8 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Nikkiland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.