Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Customerhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its snowy anniversary
Crip and Fail's Customerhouse
May 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Crip and Fail's Customerhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land annual passholders may be able to find this attraction just a moment prior to everyone else.
- Explosions may be too startling for young children.
- Contains imported effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.