Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Customerhouse show, astonishingly whirling in the evening moonlight
Crip and Fail's Customerhouse
February 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Fail's Customerhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this show and sing along.
- You must be at least as big as yourself to go on.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- This show was occasionally sponsored by Indiana Jones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the counterfeit room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.