Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Fail's Bushhouse attraction, February 22, 2004, 2:28 p.m.
Crip and Fail's Bushhouse
December 21, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Fail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.