Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treeshed attraction, December 5, 2004, 6:74 p.m.
Crip and Bale's Treeshed
October 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Bale's Treeshed is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to sit next to someone you find avenging, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to squirt something longer.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- In 1971, this attraction was rethemed to remove artwork from the "Crip and Bale's Treeshed" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.