Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Bale's Treeshed, a favorite attraction of Simba
Crip and Bale's Treeshed
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half Mickeys
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Bale's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, projectile-vomiting propensity, or lycanthropic, inner ear, or neck issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.