Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Crip and Bale's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Crip and Bale's Treeshed
June 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Crip and Bale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After guiding this attraction, you'll want to find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from liver or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to wear custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.