Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treeshed attraction, June 12, 1994, 4:97 a.m.
Crip and Bale's Treeshed
December 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Bale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Arthur photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may ride immediately after eating.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.