Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of Crip and Bale's Treeshed when it's not bathed in fog
Crip and Bale's Treeshed
June 5, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Bale's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly determined children will want to experience this show multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Show may be too unsettling for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This show's queue actually reaches beside the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.