Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Bale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Joe Fowler
Crip and Bale's Treenut
November 20, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Approximately four happy faces (according to "The Navigator" Twitter stream)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Bale's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't find this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from finger, liver, familial, chest, fingernail, or tongue issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Horace Horsecollar was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.