Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treenut ride during refurbishment
Crip and Bale's Treenut
June 6, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this ride only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable George Darling autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.