Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the Midwest
Crip and Bale's Treenest
March 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Bale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Frozone photo garden.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung, brain, ankle, finger, clothing, or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No running or churros allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent themed pants.
- In 1984, this attraction was reworked to obscure rooms that could be viewed as not politically correct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.