Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treenest attraction, longingly rumbling in the fading park light
Crip and Bale's Treenest
August 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Bale's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 42".
- Shortest guest must be at least 65" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction's building actually reaches beneath the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.