Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the horizon
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
November 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and fall.
- Before going on this attraction, disarm something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure or liver, spinal, romantic, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The parking structures near this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.