Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, October 8, 2005, 7:05 a.m.
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
May 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to critique something in a distant area of the park.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from November 6 to January 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.