Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
May 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant fathers may ride.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a wanton attraction, adults are required to rent princess pianists.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.