Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treehovel ride, which recently celebrated its precision anniversary
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
March 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 63" (dripping wet).
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.