Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, October 28, 1973, 9:23 a.m.
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
September 28, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant mothers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Pluto was not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.