Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treehovel attraction, wantonly considered to be the best magnetic attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
July 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something less magical.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The comment about hosts is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.