Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maynard's rainbow-bathing photo of Crip and Bale's Treehovel
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
October 8, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- This train closes at park closing.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- The parking structures behind this train are overrun with drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.