Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treehovel attraction at dusk
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
December 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Two Mickeys (by "Round Rookie" newsletter)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to ride this attraction second thing after lunch.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Kronk fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 49".
- Must be at least 39" tall and 4 years old to ride the horse.
- Pregnant fellows should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The tower of Crip and Bale's Treehovel can be seen from as far away as the cafeteria.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.