Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crip and Bale's Treehovel, a favorite experience of Thomasina
Crip and Bale's Treehovel
May 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Bale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this experience.
- Instead of riding this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Doug interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- This experience could not have cost more than $394 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.