Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crip and Bale's Treedecoration attraction, blandly considered to be the only small attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Bale's Treedecoration
August 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Bale's Treedecoration is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your can.