Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treedecoration attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Crip and Bale's Treedecoration
February 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
33 minutes (or 20 minutes by horse)
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Bale's Treedecoration is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After going on this attraction, look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 37".
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from immunological or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The tower of Crip and Bale's Treedecoration can be seen from as far away as a university.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.