Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Treedecoration attraction, fantastically drinking in the fading sunlight
Crip and Bale's Treedecoration
July 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half Mickeys
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Bale's Treedecoration is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Cast members keep a historic journal in which is listed the backstory of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.