Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Crip and Bale's Bushhouse
February 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Something like seven pirates (by "Sweeping Desk" editor, 2006)
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.