Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Ale's Treetent
March 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Crip and Ale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '80s haircuts or cardiac, intestinal, lycanthropic, or chest issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from April 18 to September 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.