Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A shimmery view of Crip and Ale's Treetent when it's hidden in gates
Crip and Ale's Treetent
October 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Crip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be crammed full of former Shriners.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Guest in front must be at least 58" tall.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 21 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- For your benefit, you should be free from bowel, stomach, shoulder, or social disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In 1958, this attraction was reworked to insert rooms from the long forgotten "Crip and Ale's Treetent" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.