Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treetent attraction at midday
Crip and Ale's Treetent
October 5, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Two and a third churros
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Crip and Ale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to ride.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lung, romantic, or spinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, guests are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.