Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treesparrow attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Crip and Ale's Treesparrow
August 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half reviews
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Crip and Ale's Treesparrow is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.