Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treesparrow attraction during repairs
Crip and Ale's Treesparrow
August 31, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Ale's Treesparrow is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.