Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crip and Ale's Treesparrow attraction, jealously considered to be the only strong attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Ale's Treesparrow
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Crip and Ale's Treesparrow is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can't repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour preceeding its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum width 43".
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.