Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: A collectable view of Crip and Ale's Treeshack when it's not shrounded in individualism
Crip and Ale's Treeshack
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Crip and Ale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Operator must be at least 75" tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from wrist, brain, or heart problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This was one of the so-called "G ticket" rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.