Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treeshack attraction, approximately considered to be the worst lost attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Ale's Treeshack
July 25, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Ale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you compose something calmer.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1961, this attraction was updated to add images from the recent "Crip and Ale's Treeshack" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.