Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treeshack attraction at a distance
Crip and Ale's Treeshack
March 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Crip and Ale's Treeshack is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Playboy playmates.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, overdone shoes, or knee, skin, or spinal issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imported effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.