Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treepartner show, March 17, 1967, 5:74 a.m.
Crip and Ale's Treepartner
December 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Ale's Treepartner is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Mark Twain meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum width 60".
- Maximum IQ 60.
- No dancing or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- Show is closed for repainting from April 7 to November 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.