Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treecabin attraction at dusk
Crip and Ale's Treecabin
December 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Crip and Ale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.