Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crip and Ale's Treecabin attraction, October 16, 1956, 9:50 a.m.
Crip and Ale's Treecabin
September 27, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Crip and Ale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains exploding images.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- The letters in "Crip and Ale's Treecabin" can be scrambled to spell "Eceianrd Sneatb'ra Ic Lp."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.