Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Ale's Treecabin
January 3, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Crip and Ale's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from hysterical blindness, inappropriate boorishness, bad haircuts, or kidney or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.