Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Treecabin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crip and Ale's Treecabin
August 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Ale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.