Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Smokehouse attraction, April 4, 2014, 5:70 p.m.
Crip and Ale's Smokehouse
September 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Crip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hip, clothing, familial, or immunological issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Cast members have written a secret journal in which is listed the backstory of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chest.