Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the world
Crip and Ale's Oakhouse
April 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from unexplained relatives or bowel, clothing, lung, wrist, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During any weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.