Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Oakhouse show as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Crip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this show multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature adults.
- Guests may get compressed on this show.
- Because this is a shocking show, children are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- This show's show building actually was constructed beside the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.