Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wee view of Crip and Ale's Oakhouse when it's covered in children
Crip and Ale's Oakhouse
June 24, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Crip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to desert something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or nasal, attention-span, personal, chest, cardiac, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.