Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Crip and Ale's Oakhouse
December 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Five and a half tikis
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Crip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your gear to not be scarred for life.
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- Contains imaginary illusions that may panic service animals.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.