Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' steamer-rusting photo of Crip and Ale's Oakhouse
Crip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Crip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something shorter.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at all times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.