Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction, August 24, 1966, 11:29 a.m.
Crip and Ale's Nuthouse
July 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Crip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will make silly comments to people near you.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something soothing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Richard Irvine fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Beast autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and being carried).
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies or intestinal or hair issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No photography or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.