Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction, roundly considered to be the only talented attraction at Disneyland
Crip and Ale's Nuthouse
February 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Crip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding effects.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the writings of Wally Boag.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.