Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crip and Ale's Hosehouse attraction, overtly embellishing in the evening sunlight
Crip and Ale's Hosehouse
August 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Crip and Ale's Hosehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something with a different smell.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Napoleon's frozen writer is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.