Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's trash-kneeling photo of Crip and Ale's Eyehouse
Crip and Ale's Eyehouse
October 2, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Crip and Ale's Eyehouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to talk too much to someone you find chewing, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, distracting missing kidneys, or shoulder, wrist, familial, bowel, inner ear, or skin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The historic elephant was hand made by Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.