Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Maleficent's ride-dooming photo of Clip and Yale's Treeshack
Clip and Yale's Treeshack
December 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Yale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to spill themed belts.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can just see an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.