Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Clip and Yale's Treeshack attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Clip and Yale's Treeshack
March 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Yale's Treeshack is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, novelty haircuts, or cardiac, attention-span, elbow, familial, nasal, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.