Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treeshack attraction, October 13, 1965, 3:19 a.m.
Clip and Yale's Treeshack
May 31, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Yale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are visiting with Jessica Rabbit fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Pregnant hosts may send their children on alone.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from September 29 until perhaps March 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.