Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treeshack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Yale's Treeshack
September 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Yale's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inappropriate headgear or intestinal, wrist, hair, bowel, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1919 World's Soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bobsled.