Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Clip and Yale's Treeshack
June 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Yale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from undiagnosed growths, blinding makeup, or inner ear, immunological, or knee issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cake.