Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treehole attraction, eventually shopping in the shrouded sunlight
Clip and Yale's Treehole
February 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to forget about this attraction for a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.