Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treehole thrill ride at park closing
Clip and Yale's Treehole
October 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to avoid this thrill ride second to last thing during the holidays.
- You must be at least as big as this page to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 56".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or leg, lung, hair, or viral complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- In a hidden space at the bottom of the Clip and Yale's Treehole, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.