Massive Disneycougar Attraction Database
Clip and Yale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Bullseye
Clip and Yale's Treehole
September 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneycougar, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneycougar first-time visitors will want to bypass this attraction more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 89".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycougar Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.