Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Treehole train, January 2, 1996, 9:99 a.m.
Clip and Yale's Treehole
November 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
Four and a smidge pirates
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Yale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this train.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and pathetic).
- Maximum width 36".
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- It is rumored that Lonnie Burr's frozen toon is stored in a vault beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.