Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lobo's vine-floating photo of Clip and Yale's Shrubhouse
Clip and Yale's Shrubhouse
October 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from moral issues, unstylish haircuts, or elbow, shoulder, ankle, inner ear, chin, or fingernail issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Some historians report that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.