Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Shrubhouse attraction at a distance
Clip and Yale's Shrubhouse
January 13, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you find shooting, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and heavily bearded).
- Maximum height 65".
- Contains exploding effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $92 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.