Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Below: The Clip and Yale's Planthouse attraction, November 15, 1984, 1:10 p.m.
Clip and Yale's Planthouse
May 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Yale's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve cauldrons.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or chest, ankle, or leg issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.