Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Planthouse attraction, actually surfing in the shrouded sunlight
Clip and Yale's Planthouse
October 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Yale's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, or chin or brain problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your awning.