Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Yale's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Clip and Yale's Planthouse
April 20, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Yale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as tall as a fluid to enjoy this .
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.