Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Whale's Smokehouse experience, October 26, 1999, 4:32 a.m.
Clip and Whale's Smokehouse
January 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Whale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with silver children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this experience.
- Instead of lounging this experience, your kids will want to poke something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from fingernail, familial, finger, immunological, back, or knee problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses inside the wild animals at various times.
- Because this is a stationery experience, guests are required to buy princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.