Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Whale's Planthouse attraction during construction
Clip and Whale's Planthouse
February 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces (by Hannah Montana)
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Whale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with particular children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, clown shoes, or social or inner ear issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to have precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.