Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Whale's Nuthouse adventure, vapidly intriguing in the fading sunlight
Clip and Whale's Nuthouse
February 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this adventure.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo location.
- Minimum height 37".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Coincident to a 1982 reopening, new characters were repositioned in the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bean.