Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Whale's Nuthouse train, fabulously melting in the evening park light
Clip and Whale's Nuthouse
October 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Art Linkletter autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one portion of the background, you can catch a glimpse of a previous attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.