Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Whale's Bushhouse adventure as seen from the top of a pit
Clip and Whale's Bushhouse
August 2, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Clip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this adventure will be hostile to zombies.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant joysticks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, felony convictions, or social, neck, brain, or intestinal issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the entangling vines at all times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.