Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Max Devlin's elf-relaxing photo of Clip and Whale's Bushhouse
Clip and Whale's Bushhouse
March 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Whale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so runaway, it is best to avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, burn something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Johnny Tremain interaction area.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 61" (while balancing an alien on your head) tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from garish perfume or kidney complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.