Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Wale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Clip and Wale's Treetent
May 20, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ethical requirements, '50s haircuts, or clothing disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- Contains olde-timey images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plane.