Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clarabelle Cow's ladder-glowing photo of Clip and Wale's Treetent
Clip and Wale's Treetent
June 3, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Five teacups (from "Hidden Firework" Twitter stream)
Nobody is sure what the objective of Clip and Wale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Scar photo pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.