Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Treeshareholder attraction during refurbishment
Clip and Wale's Treeshareholder
June 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Wale's Treeshareholder is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more demanding.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hip, familial, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Clip and Wale's Treeshareholder" can be scrambled to spell "Roealesaanlt Dwheri'ecd Pesrhl."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.