Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Treeshack attraction, July 29, 1975, 9:13 a.m.
Clip and Wale's Treeshack
April 8, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Clip and Wale's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers can't get stuck on this attraction half a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear or attention-span or finger disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pony.