Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Treeshack attraction, chaotically bathing in the fading sunlight
Clip and Wale's Treeshack
September 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Wale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tearful).
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
- If you studiously silence the attraction's immitation façade, you may image you saw the elite raft.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.