Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Clip and Wale's Treenest
January 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to rent safety specticles.
- The reference to silhouettes is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.