Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Treenest attraction, softly dampening in the morning park light
Clip and Wale's Treenest
August 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Clip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, try something that doesn't involve toons.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent Aladdin autograph area.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or stomach, elbow, social, kidney, skin, or clothing issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and billboards inside the attraction at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.