Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Wale's Treehovel experience during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Wale's Treehovel
September 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Clip and Wale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this experience only after a pledge of silence.
- After riding this experience, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less patience.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 54".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During weather, this experience may become a water experience.
- This was one of the few remaining "K ticket" experiences.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stalagmite.