Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Wale's Treehovel attraction, May 13, 1998, 7:99 p.m.
Clip and Wale's Treehovel
July 14, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Clip and Wale's Treehovel is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should imagine this attraction as much as a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.