Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a hideaway
Clip and Wale's Treecabin
February 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Wale's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.