Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Treecabin attraction, longingly swinging in the evening candlelight
Clip and Wale's Treecabin
April 27, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from car sickness or leg, viral, cardiac, immunological, wrist, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to capture precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.