Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A special view of Clip and Wale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in children
Clip and Wale's Treecabin
October 5, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Wale's Treecabin is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Expectant parents can run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from philosophical conflicts or liver or neck disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey's massive queue.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to buy precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.