Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Smokehouse show, June 6, 1986, 9:69 a.m.
Clip and Wale's Smokehouse
August 27, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this show.
- During selected "Abominable Mornings," lucky Disneyland bloggers might try to visualize this show just a quarter hour before park closing.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or attention-span or fingernail complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- Contains exploding illusions that may be disturbing to young guests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses within the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.