Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clip and Wale's Planthouse ride during refurbishment
Clip and Wale's Planthouse
August 16, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Wale's Planthouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- This is the only ride in this location where a tribute to Dumbo can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a discounted Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.