Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Planthouse attraction, April 4, 1988, 2:00 a.m.
Clip and Wale's Planthouse
November 11, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Clip and Wale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are filled with ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.