Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Ollie Johnston's moon-terrifying photo of Clip and Wale's Planthouse
Clip and Wale's Planthouse
September 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Eight happy faces
Nobody knows what the purpose of Clip and Wale's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Wheezy the Penguin meet-and-greet thingy.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and crystals inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.