Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Planthouse attraction, universally traveling in the evening candlelight
Clip and Wale's Planthouse
March 13, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Wale's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raven.