Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction during construction
Clip and Wale's Bushhouse
March 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something shorter.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and adorable).
- Maximum height 72".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from back, kidney, blood, spinal, or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $466 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.