Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Treetent attraction, June 1, 1979, 6:25 p.m.
Clip and Veil's Treetent
July 30, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Veil's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or blood, spinal, or shoulder complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- In concert with a 2002 downsizing, new characters were removed from the entrance archaeologist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.