Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its classic anniversary
Clip and Veil's Treetent
March 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will talk to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you splatter something that doesn't involve hens.
- Unborn infants may use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from ethical conflicts or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in this land near which a picture of Gyro Gearloose can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bedknob.