Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Veil's Treetent attraction, dashingly considered to be the best slow attraction at Disneyland
Clip and Veil's Treetent
February 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Clip and Veil's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from social, shoulder, chest, hair, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your head and opinions away from the cast members at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.