Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clip and Veil's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a house
Clip and Veil's Treetent
January 1, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Veil's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of sodas.
- During selected "Flowery Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to bypass this attraction up to a minute prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Alice was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.