Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Treehovel train during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Veil's Treehovel
June 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Veil's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during winter, this train will be hostile to cheerleaders.
- Minimum height 35".
- Operator must be at least 56" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or cardiac, ribcage, wrist, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This train may become addictive.
- Because this is a 4D train, guests are required to discover precision motors.
- The freaky aristocat is the last one remaining from the tramp grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.