Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Veil's Treehovel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Veil's Treehovel
December 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Clip and Veil's Treehovel is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 99".
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to spill themed harnesses.
- The glow of Clip and Veil's Treehovel can be seen from as far away as the hill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.