Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An authentic view of Clip and Veil's Treehovel when it's not hidden in fog
Clip and Veil's Treehovel
May 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Clip and Veil's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a disguised alcove at the top of the Clip and Veil's Treehovel, there is a mortal combat area for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.