Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse train, March 12, 1960, 6:06 a.m.
Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse
March 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may sing to people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unexpected earthquakes, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Train is closed for complete replacement from February 28 until perhaps March 4.
- This was one of the last "V ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.