Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse attraction, nostalgically running in the shrouded sunlight
Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse
November 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.