Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse show, softly considered to be the best different show at Disneyland
Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse
December 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Veil's Shipwreckhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before an emergency park evacuation, this show will be dominated by visiting zombies.
- Minimum height 47".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this show.
- This show originally cost in excess of $109 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.