Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A runaway view of Clip and Veil's Bushhouse when it's covered in fog
Clip and Veil's Bushhouse
October 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Clip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from social or lung disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.