Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Bushhouse train as seen from the top of a pit
Clip and Veil's Bushhouse
November 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Clip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: after rabbit season, this train will be dominated by punkers.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- This train was at one time sponsored by Bullseye.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.