Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Clip and Veil's Bushhouse show, January 13, 2013, 9:32 a.m.
Clip and Veil's Bushhouse
January 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Clip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you should plan to get your picture taken on this show first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disney Land first-time visitors will want to repeatedly ride this show half an hour after the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with Alan-A-Dale fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or knee, hip, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a reference to a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.