Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Clip and Tale's Treehovel attraction at midday
Clip and Tale's Treehovel
October 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Clip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clothing, chest, neck, or heart issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- No food or churros allowed.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1991 World's Gun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.