Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Clip and Tale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Clip and Tale's Treehovel
May 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Clip and Tale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or spinal, intestinal, viral, liver, social, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and signs within the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.