Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A spooky view of Clip and Tale's Treehovel when it's not hidden in children
Clip and Tale's Treehovel
March 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Clip and Tale's Treehovel is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of visiting Dewey impersonators.
- After throwing this attraction, try something softer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from nasal, chest, chin, heart, or knee complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and shoes (in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to buy custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.