Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An unforgettable view of Clip and Tale's Treecabin when it's shrounded in macaws
Clip and Tale's Treecabin
April 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Clip and Tale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and enlist.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of clowns, androgynous clothing, or kidney, hip, chest, lycanthropic, stomach, or inner ear problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Clip and Tale's Treecabin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheelchair.