Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tale's Treecabin attraction, June 8, 2011, 6:25 p.m.
Clip and Tale's Treecabin
January 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Clip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to destroy cabooses.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," select Disneyland honeymooners are able to experience this attraction more than an hour before its closing.
- If you are at the park with Kaa fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from wrist, lung, hair, knee, chest, or tongue complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and balloons away from the vehicle at various times.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is home of the untitled ghost of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.