Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Clip and Tale's Treecabin
July 17, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Clip and Tale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Must be at least 24" tall and 36 years old to ride with the pilot.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.