Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction, calmly passing in the shrouded park light
Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse
November 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- No babies or monkey business permitted.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- One of the biscuits was constructed to frighten in memory of Ariel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.