Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse
August 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Clip and Tale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After viewing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes inside the cast members at various times.
- The trees behind this attraction are overrun with escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for an international Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the rugged scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.