Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clip and Tail's Treeshed thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Clip and Tail's Treeshed
June 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Clip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could point at you.
- Before going on this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant clubs may ride immediately after eating.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and pigs inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this thrill ride.
- Thrill ride is closed just for the fun of it from September 17 to November 24.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.